In more ways than one, this is the best of the best. The creamy, mushroom-topped chicken bake is not only really tasty, but it is also quite simple to prepare to owe to the simple addition of onion soup mix, which limits the number of ingredients required.
A rich, nutritious gravy is used to bake chicken pieces There is very little preparation required. You may use chicken legs, thighs, or even breasts, it’s an amazing recipe that you need to try as soon as you can!!!
- Half a Cup.Of uncooked rice.
- A Pkg.Of dry onion soup mix.
- skinless chicken pieces, I used 4 Lbs.
- A 6-ounces can.Of sliced mushrooms.
- Cream of chicken soup, I used a 10-ounces can.
- Whole milk, I used 10-oz.
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – As always, to start, the oven should be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Secondly, place the uncooked rice in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle half of the onion soup mix evenly over the rice, then stir it in.
- Step 3 – On top of the rice, place the chicken pieces. Distribute the mushrooms around the chicken in an even layer.
- Step 4 – Using a whisk, combine the cream of chicken soup and milk in a large mixing basin or measuring cup until well combined.
- Step 5 – Pour the sauce over the chicken in an equal layer. Using the leftover onion soup mix, sprinkle it all over the top.
- Step 6 – Wrap aluminum foil around the pan. In a 350-degree F oven, roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours, just until it is done.