- 2 lobster tails, split along the center top
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 15 buttery round crackers, crushed
- ½ cup jumbo lump crabmeat
- ¼ cup clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2Pull the edges of the split lobster shells apart and gently lift the tail meat to rest above the shells. Place the prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet.
- Step 3Brush each portion of tail meat with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
- Step 4Lightly mix the crushed crackers, crabmeat, 1/4 cup of clarified butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Step 5Spoon half the stuffing onto each lobster tail; press lightly to slightly shape the stuffing so it doesn’t fall off.
- Step 6Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven until the meat is opaque and the stuffing is golden brown on top, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lobster tail should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
Per Serving: 596 calories; protein 35.9g; carbohydrates 19.4g; fat 41.4g; cholesterol 203.3mg; sodium 1483.3mg.