You will melt with pleasure with this coconut cake! A little technical but don’t panic, you’ll definitely get there! So greedy that we can’t do without it.
Enough for 8 people
* Ingredients :
+To prepare the biscuit:
– 6 eggs- 200 grams of sugar
– 1 C A C almond extract
– 100 gm ground almonds
– 125 grams of flour
– 200 gm white chocolate pastry
– 45 gm coconut milk-250 grams of mascarpone
– 50 cl liquid cream 30�t
– 40g of coconut powder
– 20 cl of coconut drink
– shredded coconut
1. Separate the white from the yolk. Beat the egg whites by pouring in the sugar little by little. On the side, whisk the yolks with the almond extract and then gently combine them into the whites with a spoon. Mix the ground almonds and sifted flour and mix gently. Pour into a sponge cake tin lined with baking paper (it should be high enough) and bake for 40 minutes at 170 ° C. Check the doneness of the cake with a knife and let the sponge cake cool.
2. To make the icing, melt the white chocolate and coconut milk in a double boiler. Relax the mascarpone, then add the melted chocolate and mix.
3. Whip the liquid cream into the whipped cream and then mix it with the previous mixture with the coconut powder. Reserve in the refrigerator.
4. Begin assembling the cake: Divide the sponge cake into three layers. Soak in coconut water and paint a layer of decorating cream, then place a second layer of sponge cake and repeat the process. Cover the cake with icing, remembering to cover all over. Sprinkle shredded coconut!